Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Little Girl Who Cried Pee Pee!

When I first entered the blogging world I wrote a blog about my dear husband, who is constantly crying "wolf". I've recently realized that I have a little girl that does the same thing!

Izzy tells us that her belly hurts, her fingers hurt and her chin hurts. We always kiss what hurts, and it always feels better. Lately, though, she's been crying "wolf" when it comes to potty training.

Today we went to one of our favorite places for burgers, Mooyah. They have delicious beef patties, and Izzy and I always get Iceburgers... our beef patty and toppings are wrapped up in iceberg lettuce... my new favorite way to eat a burger! Greg, of course, gets a bun, but that's part of what I love about eat out at Mooyah... we can all three get our burgers just the way we want them. I added bacon, onions, tomato, mustard, pickles and cheese. Delicious!

Anyway, during our scrumptious lunch, Izzy was also experiencing her first outing in big girl panties (Cars panties, of course!). Izzy cried, "pee, pee!" at least four times during our lunch and each time I took her to the bathroom nothing happened. I was getting a little annoyed, but I am proud to say she was accident free! But it wasn't just during lunch... we had been shopping for at least two hours before we ate, so it was a big milestone!

Oh, the things I get excited about these days... yeah, whatever!

No comments:

2023: My Favorite Reads

 In 2023, I set these book goals: Read 60 books. Gift the books in my TBR stack after reading them. Write! Use this creative outlet to keep ...