Wednesday, June 26, 2024

The Shortest Blog That Ever Lived

I cannot believe that it is the end of June. While I have not kept up my goal of sharing book reviews each month in this space, I have been sharing a short visual on Instagram. I thought I'd do something similar here to recap the books I've read so far this year. This is going to be a simple YES - read the book or NO - don't bother, in what I'd like to call The Shortest Blog That Ever Lived

Yellowface - YES, a thousand times YES

Braving the Wilderness - YES

The Paradise Problem - YES

Good Half Gone - NO

The Education of Dixie Dupree - NO

The Culture Code: The Secrets of Highly Successful Groups - NO

Homegoing - YES

Killers of the Flower Moon - YES on Audio

The Teacher - YES (cringe alert)

The Fourth Wing - YES (if you love fantasy)

Waxing On: The Karate Kid and Me - YES on Audio

The Women - YES, YES, YES!

The Exception to the Rule - NO

Worst Wingman Ever - NO

Hacking School Discipline - YES (for education)

The Reading List - YES! Loved it!

Digital Minimalism - YES on Audio

Too Late - NO

The Inmate - NO

A Friend in the Dark - NO

The Alone Time - NO

Having Hard Conversations - YES (for education)

Finding Me - YES on Audio

Big Magic - YES on Audio

To Kill A Mockingbird - YES!!!

The Lost Letters of Aisling - NO

Outlive: The Science and Art of Longevity - YES on audio

Funny Story - YES

The Anxious Generation - YES on audio

Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing - YES on audio

Iron Flame - YESSSSSSSS

Here One Moment - YES!

The Housemaid is Watching - NO

Summer Island - NO

This was really hard for me. I want to say so much more about the NO books. And now I really want to go back and see how I rated them on my Goodreads app. I bet some of the NO books are rated four stars. It's something I know I need to work on... it's like I don't want to hurt the book's feelings or something... yeah, whatever!

No comments:

The Shortest Blog That Ever Lived

I cannot believe that it is the end of June. While I have not kept up my goal of sharing book reviews each month in this space, I have been ...